Old February 7th 05, 09:13 PM
Margaret Fine

Karen wrote:
That really is. I have such a fear of that happening!

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...

I haven't seen her posts, since I don't often visit those NGs. But I'm
sorry to read that. ( Poor little cats, and poor her for suffering such
a loss.

Donna

How awful. :-( My main fear is that Oliver will get under the bed and I
cannot get him out during a fire or emergency. We're going to be moving
from our rental apartment into our new condo at the end of the summer
and we've already decided to get underbed dressers. Sure we could use
the extra storage space but the number one reason is so he cannot get
under there anymore. I don't think there is any place else he could
squeeze into where I cannot get him out. I make a point of always
exiting the building whenever the fire alarms go off. I figure the
practice helps all of us. The last time the alarm went off Oliver
actually popped out from under the bed the minute I called him and
seemed to know he needed to get in his stroller for a ride outside.

--
Margaret Fine