Old February 7th 05, 11:37 PM
MaryL

"Karen" wrote in message
That really is. I have such a fear of that happening!

So do I. No one smokes in my house, and I try to be extremely careful with
gas (for heating), electricity, etc. Nevertheless, fires do sometimes
start, despite our precautions. I have always had a dread fear of finding
that a fire started when I was not home - or - of not being able to find my
cats if one did break out. I even had a nightmare about it years ago -- not
a continuing series of nightmares, as some people have, but this one
nightmare was so real and terrifying that I can still remember every detail
of it (one of those dreams where the house was on fire with my cat inside
and I was frantically trying to climb a hill to reach the house -- climbing,
climbing, climbing but never reaching it).

MaryL