Old February 8th 05, 12:26 AM
Cheryl

On Mon 07 Feb 2005 03:37:39a, L. (usenetlyn) wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Some of you may remember an obnoxious pro-declaw poster who
plagued alt.cats and rcph+b for a number of years - named
Michelle (I think it was) and she posted under an AOL
address...the telemarketer? She disappeared a few years ago and
never came back. Well, an old poster to alt.cats recently sent
me a link to her webpage....she had a fire in her apartment and
her cats both died in the fire. She managed to save herself but
not the cats. She had an older cat and a kitten. I cannot
imagine the horror of going through that kind of loss. Pretty
ironic that she would lose her cats in that way (for those of
you who know who I am talking about) because we used to give her
flak about smoking around them in a cramped apartment.

How sad. Yes, I remember her well. Purrs for the RB kitties.

--
Cheryl