Old February 8th 05, 10:04 AM
Lesley Madigan

The last time the alarm went off Oliver
actually popped out from under the bed the minute I called him and
seemed to know he needed to get in his stroller for a ride outside.

Oliver is a clever kitty!

We actually had a fire at our house (well it was outside but the
building caught) and we could not get Isis out, that cat so loathed
the idea of going outside that she refused to cooperate and hid under
the sink. Luckily the fire people were able to put it out before any
real damage was done (apart from it melted the mains cable and we had
no electric for a couple of days and it took as long to get the smell
of smoke out). We were worried because apart from anything else she
was over 15 years old and we didn't know what to do. When we were let
back in, she came out of hiding, looked at us very crossly as if to
say "What was THAT all about!" and demanded compensation in the form
of food.

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs