Old June 10th 05, 03:08 PM
bigbadbarry

Brad wrote:

I have a history with Fillup......Fillup is a wonderful person as long
as you agree with what he is saying......he has done a lot of research
about cats but his people skills are nada, nope, zippo.....his first
post to me was full of filth and name calling because he didn't agree
with something I said

oh did he now :

.......I wasn't addressing anyone or being
arguementative in any way he just felt differently than I did and
thats a big time no no.......I would say he is a perfect ass but no is
perfect.......

And as for supporting breeders.....I don't quite look at it that
way.....I found a breed that interested me very much and went about
finding one.......so yes I funded the breeder when I bought his cat
but my next one will most certainly be from a shelter

well hell, that cat was headed for the shelter you just cut out the
middle man, Brad, until I started reading on this group, I had never so
much as heard the term back yard breeder.

.....I get drawn
to their cages every time I go into Petsmart and usually leave a
donation.......not a lot but I have donated at least equal to the
purchase of two cats by now

We used to have a petsmart in the mall, I always felt soo sad when I
left from there, I wish I could take them all home. (and all the
animals at the circus too)

.......Mary just lables people immediately
and didn't plan on falling for me......

You have recovered quite well from my B36 Modulator!

To be honest, I only had it on taze level, it just felt like you was
being mmmhodulated. heh heh heh

"I said dance!"

luckily I am a forgiving person
except for Fillup......

For a small fee, I could lend you my modulator, but if you get caught,
you didn't get it from me.