Old June 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Brad

On 10 Jun 2005 07:08:12 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

To be honest, I only had it on taze level, it just felt like you was
being mmmhodulated. heh heh heh

Thats a good thing.......I felt something akin to a mosquito
bite....but a damn big one though.......

"I said dance!"
#r------------------------* woaahh!! -O

luckily I am a forgiving person
except for Fillup......

For a small fee, I could lend you my modulator, but if you get caught,
you didn't get it from me.

I would much rather just hire you out and not be involved with the
whole ugly mess......be careful not to get any spatter on the cats
though........that might be tough though I have a feeling they would
be on his neck as soon as he hit the floor......

Just remember something though.....fun is fun but I'm serious about
you staying away from my woman.....my fantasies about me and my Cat
Woman are pretty intense.......except for the part when I get her
declawed she gets pretty ****ed about that......

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"