Old August 1st 05, 02:21 PM
Christine Burel

"badwilson" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Vino is getting more serious in his efforts to wake me up in the
morning. The last 2 days in a row he has taken to unplugging and
plugging back in my alarm clock. So I wake up to flashing numbers
with the wrong time! Aaargh!
I suppose now I'll have to put a new 9V back up battery in, then it
won't happen. Still...what a wily little *******!

Wow! Did Vino grow opposable thumbs?! That's amazing!

Jill

Britta, I hate to mention this but I'm sure Vino will be resourceful enough
to find some other way to wake you up!
;o)
Christine
Well, that *would* be amazing! But the plug is really loose in the
power bar extension chord thingie, so I think a couple of good bats
would probably do it.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown