Old October 21st 05, 10:27 PM

Default A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:51:00 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Dat wuz a luffly an tuchink tribyoou to your sisfur, Pitooyna. I'ze
sure dat sehz lukin down an smilink at yoo!

Whut Mme said! We still hazza pikture uf Miss Dyna sittin onna teevee
inna frame, Mama sez sumtime she'll put won of CF negst tu it. An mama
still haz a pensil dat she won't let me haf cuz it wuz CF's spayshul
pensil dat Dyna gived him. Dyna wuz CFs sekrit santa thu yeer he went
tu thu Bridj. Lukily, thu pakij kame a liddle while before he hadda
go an Mama fownd that pensil in CFs sekrit hiding playce where he went
when he wuzn't feelin gud. Dat pensil wuz wif him rite until Mama
hadda take him to be helped to thu Bridj.

*George wipes more waddermonsters off hiz furz dat haf dripped frum
hiz mama'z eyes.*

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George