Old October 22nd 05, 03:03 AM
Sylvia M.

Default A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

"MouseCat" wrote in message
news
Dere ar soo menny gudgud tingz here furr me tu yuze neow, uh
skrashy pozt wiff uh meowse onna spring da turnz wen I

skratsh,
an seffurrul oder poztz rownd to hone mine nayelz sharper on,

an
boxez ov toyz, sum frum uder Kissymouse yeerz...(Meowmee wunt

let
me play wiff uh red fyercraker-lookin nip filled toy, kuz itt

wuz
made speshullee furr yu (it's a stick of...dynamite!) .
Dere ar pitshur of yu in liddul frames, an speshul windo bedz

an
awl, so I know yu wuz lufft.

I kin neffurr fill yur paw-markz, I wudunt want tu, but I yam
makin summa mine own in dere hartz, an in da rpcc tuu. I yam
less shur ov minown self, but lernin tu mayke frendz. Yu

wyll be
mine bestest frend sumday.

Little Pitoonya, your sisfur was indeed a special girlcat. She

possessed a
grace and a style that has not been matched by any other kitty,

and she
was a very good friend to many of us in this Community.

She offers you an excellent ideal to look up to, and you would

be
hard-pressed to find a better role-model. Thank you deeply for

caring for
her and respecting her, even though you've not been able to

meet her.

Mouse Cat
missing her deeply

Fangu Miztur Mouse Cat.
Meowmee sez dat yu mite hav bekum mine Brofurr-in-law.
Little tear falls from little pink nose 8:'