Old October 29th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Default Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Fangu Unca Adam fur caring fur a shelter kitty. I wuz in a shelter
when Meowmie came in so I could adopt her. Itz good hoomins that help
thuh shelter kitteez hav hope and luv.

Little Kitty

On Oct 28, 5:05?pm, Adam wrote:
Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, which is where he spent his last few
years. He was the sickest-looking cat I've ever seen -- I don't know
his exact age, but he looked extremely old. He hung in there for a lot
longer than anybody would have expected, and still enjoyed being held
and rubbing noses with both shelter staff and visitors. Muffin liked
everybody, even the other resident cat Lumpy, who didn't like him, or
anybody else for that matter. Over the summer, Muffin's age, or
condition, finally caught up with him, and he had a seizure and died
quietly. His ashes were taken home by the Animal Care Manager.

Adam