Old November 5th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Itz nice dat da hoominz wuz so gud to Muffin. Ize glad heze not sik ennee
more.

Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess County
SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, which is where he spent his last few years.
He was the sickest-looking cat I've ever seen -- I don't know his exact
age, but he looked extremely old. He hung in there for a lot longer than
anybody would have expected, and still enjoyed being held and rubbing
noses with both shelter staff and visitors. Muffin liked everybody, even
the other resident cat Lumpy, who didn't like him, or anybody else for
that matter. Over the summer, Muffin's age, or condition, finally caught
up with him, and he had a seizure and died quietly. His ashes were taken
home by the Animal Care Manager.

Adam