Old March 25th 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Testing the new mattress

"Mischief" wrote in message
My sister got me a new pillow top mattress for my back, and i'm trying
it out, in hopes that it will alleviate waking up with back pain.

So far it's been fine. Although the extra softness makes sleeping on
my side and stomach a little more difficult.

and i came in to find this earlier.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krysfamulan/4461571326/

So one of the mattress testers has found it satisfactory.

And last night I woke up to find all three curled up on the bed with
me.

but every time i see Mischief asleep on the bed, and i walk up to her,
she gives me this look of..."More testing is required...."

sillies..

Kristi

LOL!

I sleep on my side, and love my pillow-top mattress, which I've had for a
couple of years now.

Joy