Old July 31st 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Stereo - possible GW

Mark Edwards wrote:
A few days ago, Senyah told me we had a visitor - a lizard. I didn' t
think anything of it, and forgot about it.

Last night, I felt little paws on the bed, and whiskers on my left cheek.
I reached up and petted Apache, who ran off.

A few minutes later, she returns and I feel whiskers on my right cheek. I
reach up to pet Apache, but she decides to lay on my chest and purr.

She meows at me, and reached a paw toward my pillow. So I take s quick look.

There is a dead lizard to the left of where my head was. In fact, there
is a dead lizard to the right of where my head was. Oookay then.

I get up, grab some tissue paper, take the lizards and flush them.

I told Apache what a good hunter she is, thanked her for the lizards and
told her I had put them away for later.

She spent the rest of the night poking around under my pillow, trying to
find the lizards...

You're so ungrateful. ;-)
--
Adrian