Old August 3rd 12, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Persia Update

On Friday, August 3, 2012 8:39:16 AM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
Mixing some of the R/x canned food with Fancy Feast has helped. She's

eating it. She's drinking plenty of water (she always has). She's pooping

normally (not outside the box) No diarrhea, no vomiting. But she really

does not like this R/x food even when it's mixed with FF. I'm not sure I

can wean her completely onto this R/x food.

We had a fun play session last night. I brushed her and she loves that

She rolled around, let me brush her belly (briefly). We tossed some toys

around. She slept with me last night and woke me up wanting more food this

morning. So I combined it again and she ate. But she really hates this R/x

food.

I'm washing the bedclothes this morning. I wonder if she'll be up for a

game of making the bed? She always loves to get on the bed when I'm

changing the sheets!

Jill

Ahhh, I'm happy to hear she's at least eating *some*. Maybe you can't get her onto full Rx food, but having her eat some is better than nothing.

Mine don't like to play changing the sheets, but they adore playing "put the bed spread on" (because it drifts down over them, and they attack it). Nothing like 6 cats, under a bed spread, all attacking with all 4 paws. It looks like some scene from a horror flick (where the walls are roiling with 'spirits').