Old July 14th 15, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Blimey, it's hot!

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , can keep an
eye on her garden for any interlopers whatever the weather,

Judith

what does Sootie do about interlopers?

She attacks them and chases them off. It's usually Marvin and if he can,
he makes a dash for the hole in the fence to his garden. Sootie has been
known to follow him through the hole and start a fight and Marvin doesn't
always run so then there's a fight. They don't always fight if they are in
his garden but Sootie will always chase him out of ours.

I don't know where this cat lives. What I do know is he is a nuisance. The
first time fight he actually came into Boyfie's conservatory and attacked
him when he was meatloafing on his beloved freezer. I'm fed up with it,
Boyfie has fought with him 4 times now and he's got beaten up badly last
weekend. I'm considering my position about this cat.
If he does it again, I will trap him. If he has a microchip he will be
returned home. If he doesn't I will put a collar on him with a note and if
he returns without a reply, he's off to the cat's home to be rehomed.