Old December 15th 05, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Drop Bears - The Truth

In article , Dave Gerecke
wrote:

Drop Bears - The Truth

For those of you who do not know the history of Drop Bears in
Australia, I will tell it, so much as I know, as a warning to you and
your family.

I thought you should know too.

This is a follow up from Dr. Devin Starlanyl (FMS author) whom we are
friends with.

Dave and Dot, from what I have been able to uncover, and it hasn't been
easy, it is my sad duty to inform you that a variant of species P.
Hodgsonii has indeed taken hold in the United States of America. The
general public is unaware of their existence, and I agree that such
news would cause widespread panic. This variant is smaller than your
Alpine variety., but shares the habit of the common drop bear in that
it drops down on its unsuspecting prey, or more likely lunges at it
from behind its favored habitat. They are generally found in the
employment of government offices such as Social Security Disability or
Internal Revenue Services. The cover-up is extensive, and this is
amazing, in that they are so prolific and large. I hope this reaches
you uncensored. Please feel free to share the warning. {{{}}} Devin