Old July 19th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default I'm Sorry

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

So you posted something that you liked. And some folks posted back saying
they didn't like it.

And someone posted something *you* didn't like.

B.F.D.

Those who think you're great will continue to do so, those who think you are
the bitch queen of demon spawn won't have changed the mind, and most of the
rest of the world will have no idea who the hell you are or what the problem
is.

In a week, it really won't matter anyway.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, though. Clearly you need a hug or three
{{{{{Pam}}}}}, and maybe a few margaritas. ннннн. After five margaritas, you
shouldn't be any state to give a pig's bum what anyone thinks anyway,
especially yourself :-)

Yowie