Old July 20th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default I'm Sorry

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam take it from a person that has been in almost everyone kill file at
least a couple times. People are going to say what they want how they want
and when they want even if they put their foot in their mouth and still
won't shut up about it.

If some was offended by that Well IMO they can just deal with it . I am a
straight shooter and tell it how it is. I won't hold back I will call a
spade a spade. I did promise the group I would be nice and keep the peace
but sometimes you just need to tell people get over it and move on.

You did not mean anything out of it and if someone read this well that is
that person problem and sounds like they need to get thicker skin. I don't
know how many fat jokes or native American jokes that I have heard over the
years. The fat jokes happen every day even on TV, the movies are the worse
and EVERYONE OF YOU are guilty of it for you know you laugh. I know I do

I have black, Latino, Muslim, Christian, catholic, Asian etc friends I was
not offended by it I knew you meant no harm just as everyone out here should
know I would have been a different story lets say you targeted Tweed or
Adrian for being British than made jokes at their expense. than I can
understand a problem anything else have a drink move on and the OP can get
over it.

I still love you Pam

But I still wonder you did try and get Rob to sit on my lap