Old October 22nd 16, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Music erupts!

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[A baby bunny approaches Francesca and looks at her with a puzzled
expression.]

Why duz bunbun bounce? Iz bunbun? No looks like bunbun.

Francesca: No, I'm a kitten. And this is the Kitten Bounce.

Bunbun: Is bunbun bounce. See?
[The baby bunny starts bouncing around the area.]

Francesca: Oh, that's furry good! I guess when a kitten does it it's
a Kitten Bounce and when a bunbun does it it's a Bunbun Bounce. Would
you like to bounce with me?

Bunny: 'K.

[Francesca and the baby bunny start bouncing around with each other.
Very soon a handful of baby squirrels join them doing a skwirl
bounce.]

Cash and Starr watch with glee and describe the leaping antics to
Iowna. They form a small cheering section with a few other 4foots,
clapping at especially fun leaps!