Old September 30th 04, 08:05 AM
Kajikit

Marina had something important to tell us on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:14:03
+0300:

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

LOL! I seem to be an INTJ, what they call a 'Mastermind'. ROFL!

Hmmm... interesting. My first and last scores are pretty much fixed.
I'm as introverted as they come and I ALWAYS come out on the 'P'
side... but my middle two scores are highly subject to change. I think
it depends on who's doing the test or the phase of the moon! lol

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web: