Old January 3rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pilling Envy!

On 2006-01-02, CatNipped penned:

Today Digger was given antibiotic pills about the size of half my
pinky finger. When it was time to pill him, I broke off a piece of
roll, wrapped it around the pill, and tossed it to him. It went
down in a single gulp!

It's not fair!!!! ;

Not all dogs are this easy to pill! My Puma (RB) was an ordeal. Even
if we wrapped his pill in cheese or peanut butter, he'd eat the food
and we'd later find the pill, which he'd obviously spat out.

I had to force him to sit against a wall, shove the pill into his
mouth as far as I could, and then stroke his throat until it was
obvious he had swallowed it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully