Old November 22nd 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Lizzy dige through all the yarn, Hee iz Tan. anna diz iz kalled off whitez,
dat iz kind ofv kreme, anna hee iz blak. Ohh anna here iz sum grey. We iz
all setz.

"cshenk" wrote in message

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Toonya we kan git da gamby to nitt u an afgan, what kolor duz u
wantz. Lizzy rummaging thru the yarn.

Kin you do a tricolor? Tan, black, cream? Dat represents all the
colors of usuns 3 here. If you add more, add sum grey fur Aunti Mabel?

I'm all white. Cash is tan and white. Aunti Mabel is white, tan, black
and now a bit grey inna sum spots. Next to maiself's kittah perfect
fur, her's is almost as soft. Snicker, softer den some kittahs fur to
be honest. Cash though, he got doggie hair eben if a rather pretty tan
color.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!