Old November 20th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default A wonderful thing happened today....

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Nov 20, 1:51 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"ingold1234(Gandalf)" wrote

I just don't know anybody I could ask.

2 days ago, a neighbor came over and just knocked on the door. 'Could you
help me get a 35lb turkey into the house'? Sure. She's disabled too so
Charlotte went over and got it to her freezer for her. These are new folks
we'd not met yet but we happy to help.

I would have helped her also but I'm laughing from imagining what
would happen if she had asked Bear (our dog)

--
Will in New Haven

If she couldn't get it in the house, how will she get it from the fridge
to the oven and out while hot? Just wondering! MLB