Old March 26th 17, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Finger-Lickin' Good

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:33:49 +0200, Sjouke Burry
wrote:

On 26.03.17 8:32, John Kasupski wrote:

I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.

https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg

Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

Hmmmm.... You did not rub your hand with catnip, did you?

LOL!

No, that's 100% the result of Minnie deciding to be affectionate. The other
possibility when I offer her my hand like that is that she'll playfully "attack"
me instead of what you see in the picture - but we had just finished playing
shortly before I got the camera out, so the odds were pretty good that I'd get
what I did in fact end up with...kitty kisses!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY