Old April 7th 05, 06:51 AM
Phil P.

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well Phil the first thing you should learn here is that you can have an
opinion without telling the other people they are wrong. Why did you
feel the need to say that you are right and I am wrong.

Maybe because I am and you were and I was trying to enlighten you for your
cats' benefit.

If you want to
make a contest about it I can write paragraphs that will tell you why
dry food is best.

I've already done extensive research backed up by controlled, clinical
studies that were published in peer-reviewed veterinary journals about the
benefits of canned food and serious disadvantages of dry food that trumps
*anything* you could possible come up with.

Before you type anymore foolish nonsense, read it first and save yourself a
lot of embarrassment:

http://www.maxshouse.com/feline_nutr...i ch_is_reall

Be careful not to get caught up in the marketing of
the people who promote each type of food. Each one can make good sound
arguments for their types of foods.

The only argument one could make about dry food is convenience and cost -
and maybe the fact it doesn't freeze (I'm forced to feed dry food to my
feral colonies in the winter)

And as far as your comment about my
cats health taking taking precendent over my convenience...go screw
yourself.....

Gee, if I knew the truth would hurt so much, I would have said it anyway.

you saw that I said I was convinced dry was better and was
honest about why I don't want to use canned.

Yeah, your reasons for why you don't *want* to feed canned food were really
moving.

Matter of fact I said use
what you want I was polite and you were an ass.

Gee, and here I thought I gave you a pretty good education about canned vs.
dry.

I shouldn't take the
word of a breeder I researched and I should take your word, someone out
here looking for a flame?

Absolutely not! You should never take the word of a breeder on face value.

Your holier than though attitude sucks.....

Ah ah ah - you're confusing aplomb with arrogance.

..rushing home to feed your
cat because you love your cat more than I do huh......

Isn't it true? Or do you mean to tell me that you love my cats more than I
do?

Buts that's not what I really said, now, is it? Do you always deliberately
misinterpret other peoples' statements or do you just have a reading
comprehension problem? Here's what I actually said:

"Don't you think we would love to just fill up a feeder once a week and
forget about it instead of worrying about rushing home to feed our cats on
time? The inconvenience and effort are offset by the satisfaction and
confidence that we are doing the best thing for our feline friends - who
enrich our lives so much. I think you might want to reevaluate your
priorities."

Nope! Nothing in there about who loves whose cats more.

tell you
what....don't respond to my posts

No can do. I feel obliged to the feline species to correct erroneous
information whenever and wherever I see it. Look at the up side - you just
might learn something...