Old June 7th 04, 09:01 PM

On 7 Jun 2004 12:50:03 -0700, (Igor Schein) wrote:

Hi,

First of all - sorry for cross-posting, I am not sure which of the 3
groups is the most appropriate. I am looking to get a cat for my
grandparents. I like Persian, Himalayan and Exotic. However, I am
looking to spend much less than breeders usually charge for
purebloods, since I am not so concern about purity and I am not
thinking shows. My priorities are health, looks (has to look the way
these 3 breeds usually look) and personality. So if it's an
interbreed, it's OK for me. I am not sure if shelters or pet stores
would have something like that. Maybe there's a market for breeding
rejects, where I can get one of them for under $200?

I appreciate any help on this subject

Thanks

Igor

Igor:
My $0.02

I think that a better thing to do would be to take your
grandparents down to the local shelter and let the cat choose them if
they really want a cat.
You could pay all the costs and then there would be a good match
between your grandparents and the cat.
Every one will be happy.