Old August 5th 03, 09:42 PM
Lickity

Default "Best Friend Forgotten" David Duchovney!!!!!

Hey All!

I just found out about this great opportunity for everybody to raise
funds.

David Duchovny is hosting a documentary on Pet-Overpopulation called
"Best Friend Forgotten" it will air nationally and internationally!

But, before it airs they are doing a 20 city premiere tour to raise
funds for each cities animal groups! I heard it might be at Radio City
Music Hall in NYC. Anyway, it's a huge event and an awsome chance to
raise money and get a ton of publicity.

I just signed up my group. I'm so excited!!!!!

You can get info about it at www.givevoicetoanimals.org

Keep posting and good job with all the animal rescue work!