Old July 2nd 03, 06:02 PM
Yngver

Cathy Friedmann" wrote:

One of my cats was a solid gray; she had some dark spots inside her mouth.

Well, I guess it only partly relates to the spotting on the cat's skin. Our
blue-cream has spotting (cream and blue, of course) on her paw pads as well,
and the spotting pattern seems to carry into the roof of her mouth, but I guess
it doesn't have to be because of the cat's pattern.

Which makes me wonder--has anyone ever seen a cat with more than one color
nose? In other words, can the nose pad be spotted? I've certainly seen this on
dogs.