Old June 13th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Bikini Waxing

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

"unhygenic/disgusting" by a weird North American society with a phobia
of body hair).

Unfortunately true, but I guess it's all relative. Our owners would
opine
that we don't have *enough* body hair! ;

Ha! That's true. I have really fine blondish hair you can hardly see, so I
can get away with
shaving once every couple of weeks. HOWEVER when I was 12 I decided that
the whole world could see my "moustache," which was a little peach fuzz in
reality--
so I put Nair on my LIP. And had a burned-on moustache that everyone
surely
did notice.

OUCH!!! I never would try Nair - regular hand lotions have been known to
burn my skin.
--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php