Old June 16th 04, 03:13 AM
Takayuki

"JoJo" wrote:

Enter University of Phoenix. Classes are five weeks long, no more than 10
hours of homework, built for working adults, team work as well so work is
"split". Sounds good to me, where do I sign?

I was afraid that it would be University of Phoenix when your rant
started. They have a very poor reputation for customer service and
most everything else. For a baccalaureate degree, you might want to
try one of what they call "The Big Three" - the three most reputable
distance learning colleges in the United States. They a

Excelsior College: www.excelsior.edu
Thomas Edison State College: www.tesc.edu
Charter Oak State College: www.cosc.edu

I graduated from Thomas Edison two weeks ago, so I know the most about
that particular one, but they're all reputable. COSC has the most
student-friendly reputation of the three. There's also a good forum
for distance learners he

http://forums.degreeinfo.com/