Old March 15th 17, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Robert Catt

Default Millie the hair stylist

I was just wondering about Mooch, when reading one of your other posts.
I thought I remembered that she had gone to the bridge, but I haven't seen
a post from you in a while, so I wasn't sure.
And I didn't even realize that Mooch was a girl! She was a great (semi)
reformed feral kitty.
Joyce

For years I thought Mooch was a male, until I took her to the vets on the
final day of her life a couple of years ago. The vet said that she was
female.
I repost regularly about Mooch and her activities before she died, on my
Facebook home page and to her fan club group that I mentioned.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mooc...?ref=bookmarks