Old August 23rd 03, 07:31 AM
Jill McQuown

Default Persia's Kicking Her Fear!

She's normally terrified of thunder. Runs and hides. Tonight a bad storm
rolled through and we lost electricity. She did her usual vanishing act.
But then the storm subsided and I woke up when the power came back on. She
wandered into the bedroom, meowing at me. Wanted pats and reassurance.

Well, the storm is back, but she's bravely standing by me. It's almost like
she's thinking "If Mom doesn't hide, then I don't have to, either." I keep
patting her and giving her reassuring scratches. She's actually rolled over
on her back for belly rubs! Good girl! It's just noisy weather

Jill & Persia
^..^