Old July 13th 03, 12:20 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:49:57 -0500, "Todd T. Fries"
wrote:

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Bob Brenchley. wrote:
[..]
Unless a cat is ill, or there is extremely bad weather, or is still
too young(or new to the house) to be properly house trained, I've
never seen the need for litter boxes. It is not 10:44pm and mine have
just gone out for their evening stroll. They know food will be ready
about 11:15 and you can bet they will be ready to come in then. Cat
flap gets locked for the night and will reopen as soon as someone gets
up in the morning (this time of year that will be about 7:30am).

--
Bob.

Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Unfortunately not all of us live in areas where we can let the cats dispose
of themselves outdoors. Infact, the particular apartment complex we live
in says all pets outside of the apartments must be on leashes.

If you live in an area where, for whatever reason, you feel unable to
allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for at least some time each
day (and only you can judge your area) then don't have a cat. To have
a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in 24/7 marks you are being
cruel, selfish, or both.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.