Old July 25th 05, 02:20 AM
tsr3

I think Lilo has some lingering effects from the panleukopenia. She is
healthy, but a very clumsy cat, and easily falls/loses her footing.
Her hind quarters at times seem unstable, and back legs will
occasionally give out. It doesn't seem to bother her--she is fearless
and headstrong--but I do think she had some nerve damage while in the
last stages of the illness.

Also, she has not grown much--before we realized she had panleukopenia,
vet told us she would be a large cat. She is now almost 2 years old,
but is just over 7 pounds. I think the parvo also stunted her growth.