Old March 21st 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Andrea Fuller Update

Helen Miles wrote:

I'm seeing Andrea on Saturday morning, so I'll update you all then. In
the meantime, if you want me to pass messages on, I'll print them off
and take them with me on Saturday.

So relieved to read your update on Andrea! Please give her hugs and
purrs from me for her loss of Poppy. It must have happened around the
same time as I had to say goodbye to my 18-yo Frankie. Purrs also to Flo
to recover soon and completely from her surgery. And a few scritches to
Fliss and Grace.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi