Old December 3rd 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Is canned chicken broth okay for cats?

Matthew wrote:
Onions and onion powder are not and I REPEAT NOT OK for cats it can cause
serious problems

Thanks. That's all I needed to know. She should keep the leftovers
away from the cats.

Food items that potentially could be dangerous to pets include onions, onion
powder, chocolate (bakers, semi sweet, milk, dark), alcoholic beverages,
yeast dough, coffee (grounds, beans, chocolate covered espresso beans, tea

yeast dough? *snicker* Like poor, poor Jasper? *snort*

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita (who doesn't eat any people food)