Old January 19th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:10:47 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wake up Sunnydance, the sun is going down, letz get offa da beetsh
an go in an get reddi furr da loo-ow.

I'yl weer uh moomoo wiff fowlur printz, an I kno dat yu hab yur
Cattyleena owtfit. Diz wyll be soosoo mutsh fun! layturr we kin
kik da wet saynd on da beetsh...summytymez it maykez sparkz...didja
effurr see dat???

Pitô.ônya

Wow, Pitoonya! Dat moomoo iz da cat's miao!

I'm on my wat to da shop to gettid won fur myownself! Tiger, you take
a liddle nap, and I'll be bak soon!

Yu dunt mynd iffin I joyne Anaïs wyle yu go up an chaynge, du yu,
Sundance?

Fangz bowth, Akwa iz mine flavorit kulurz.
I tind dat I kan fynd sum matchink hybizkuz fowlurz on da bordwok.
--
Pitô.ônya

Corse not, Sweetee, yoo girlkitteez go hav a gud time shoppin. I mite juss
tak anudder liddle nap...

Sundance