Old September 23rd 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Cat not going home and we are not feeding it!

"Faisal..." wrote in message
ps.com...
I will take your advice but I would like to be certain that he has not
been abandonned. It may sound strange but this it is not the first
time we see this cat comfortable in the rain - with a collar around
the neck and very chubby.

Yay, Faisal! Good decision. If anyone owns him, they surely don't
make his home very attractive. He will be much happier with you.
You, after all, are the one he comes to, again and again, for 7 years!