Old January 27th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default India Trip

My DH will be making a business related trip to various parts of
India(starting in Bombay) next mth...(A 3 week trip) Anyone have
any suggestions on things to avoid, see, do...or take? ....We are
in the USA....:-) Liz

Also avoid consuming fresh fruit, veges and ice if you want to avoid
tummy bugs. Although I ate all three whilst I was in Mumbai and
survived.

The guy will probably be travelling mostly through middle-class
India, which is much the same as middle-class anywhere except
bigger, no? The people he's working with will be the best source
of information about health risks.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====