Old January 17th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin
demsefz
anna der beleefz says we will... da soft iz purt innian so her knowz we
haz
pwerz, Trudi

pzsss dat preecher gifz alla religuz hoominza bad name

Uncl Bill iz FURRY mad at dat man. He sed bad wurds about hisseff. He
fink da man shud KRAWL too Haiti an beg two be awwowed to hep out an
bring all da munny he razes frum sukers hoo watsh him on telebishun an
yooz it to hep. Den he wud be a holy mann.

--
Will in New Haven

Yupyup..yoo gotz dat rite...heeeeeee uz uh meen man tew sae dat ubaowt dem
pour peeplez hoo dunt haff nuffing rite gnow n Meowmie is fuuurriss wiff
Poot!!
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt :/ Herown bwood prusshr wint upp furry hi n dat skeerd Pa,
but her kamld daown sum, but her did say sum sware wurdz ubaowt Poot tew.
Efful man he iz....hur n Paw haf ulot uff fayth tew n pray
fur thu pour hoomanz dere.

Mosey

The purpose of all organized religion is to control people. Spirituality
is something else and we all have that for ourselves. "That man" is making
pronouncements for the set that believes there is no such thing as evolution
and prays to Jesus and George W Bush.
Cats don't do anything like that, of course.
Sorry if I'm ranting off topic. It's one of my "hot button" issues, I
suppose.

--
Regards,
Fred