Old January 1st 04, 01:08 PM
The Nice Mean Man

(He Who Walks) wrote in message . com...
My cat (DQB) had been tearing up my furniture (as well as my patience)
by clawing everything, particularly when I would have to be being out
of town for two or three days at a time.

My friends Ken and Kathy told me about the success they had with
declawing their equally destructive cat so I thought I would give it a
try. I only had the front ones done, as DQB was not doing much with
the back ones.

DQB walked gingerly for about a week or two, but since then no
problems.

The owner (moi) is much happier now.

Another cat saved from the knackers.

Thank you Jesus for seeing DQB through the brief recovery and helping
me have the perservance .... Amen!

CW2004

That's right. Rip those suckers right on out. We had our cat'z done.
Rear ones as well as front.