View Single Post
Old October 22nd 13, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Tribyoot to da Bear

I pologize for da latitude ob dis tribyoot but Uncl Bill cood not typebite beclaws he kept crying.

da Bear is da firstest doggie I ever met hoo was gneiss to me. Hee is allus gneiss to kitties and Maggy May calld him her puppy an he wuz. Hee wood stan ouside mine room an bisit wiff me beclaws hee was tootoo big to come in side.
Wen his doggy fren Buy Run, hoo was living wiff us for a wile, barkt at us kitties, da Bear gotted between usses an esPLANED to Buy Run dat he shood not DO dat. An Buy Run wuz a Pomeranium an efferybuddy gnows how feerce dey ar. Butted da Buy Run respekted da Bear and stopt barking.

WooToo

da Bear wuz a furry gud boy. He wood play wiff me an my doggy-fren Heather and we allus had grate fun.

Wascal

Wen mine mommy brot me to mine forefur home, da Bear walkd over to me an sed "Yoo is mine SISFUR." an he tookd care ob me and proteked me from den on.
Hee teachd me to lov kitties and I haff done so ever since.
He teachd me to lov doggies an inroduced me to efferypuppy in da hood an showd me how to act.
He showd me how to get what I wanned from da hoomins, aldo my gnose is to short to jus reach up on da table like he cood.
We allus went on r walks together, wiff Mommy or wiff Uncl Bill an I miss him effery day.
I'm sure he is wiff frenz an waiting for usses.

Samanfa