Old June 19th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Riannon via CatKB.com

Default Tom Cat won’t breed with in-season queen!??

dontcountstars wrote:
I recently got a Queen to breed with my 3 year old tom cat. He is an
exceptional little guy in great health and I have guarenteed homes for
up to 7 kittens (just so you know im responsible!)
Also is there anything at all I can do?

Yes, you can get them spayed and neutered and not contribute to the
overpopulation of pets in this world. There are both ethical and medical
reasons why you should not have unaltered pets: Being a "responsible" pet
owner means not letting your pets mate with eachother:

http://www.vospca.org/archive/spayneut.html
http://www.hsus.org/pets/pet_care/wh..._your_pet.html

Riannon