Old July 7th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"dontcountstars" wrote in message
news:470395_778fc3252a3d4ef52dbc34a2de84a519@0000. com...

neuterings. (I'm a qualified veterinary nurse) Do you do anything to
help, other than harrass people online?

He he he! Got a couple of days to read a list of all that Phil P. does to
help cats?

[Snips CN's excellent, detailed, thoughtful and accurate post.]

Good work! You will notice that I just killfile these assholes. I am
glad someone can be bothered to try to talk some sense into them.
I get too upset when I try, and when Mama ain't happy ain't
NOBODY happy. (In other words, I have to stop making assholes
like this so mad they try to hunt me down and hurt my feelings.)