Old November 19th 03, 02:49 PM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In ,
Laura composed with style:
i'm pretty sure that is what it is, complex.

My cat Shamrock was "diagnosed" with EGC because he tested negative

on
all other causes for his reactions (IOW, ruled out other probably
causes). His sores were not in his mouth, but raised sores on his
torso and the base of his tail.

Your poor baby. I am so glad Cheeky doesn't have the sores--though I
imagine she might one day. Hopefully not if I keep up the Depo Medrol,
and i have to for her asthma. It is so weird that they really don't
know what causes this complex--but good that they can treat it. I am
going to work harder to keep allergens out of the house, maybe that
will help.