Old November 19th 03, 02:46 PM
Mary

"Laura" wrote in message
i'm pretty sure that is what it is, complex. apparently it will

cost 300 or
so for test on top of the spay and then medication after that, to

see how
sevre it is, doesn't seem that sevre to me but i'm not a vet. i

mean
apparently it was fairly bad with puss and blood in her mouth when

she went
to get spayed the first time and she was on clavamox for 10 days so

that
cleared it up some.

I'm glad it has cleared up a bit. The problem apparently is when the
ulcers get infected they can destroy tissue. I imagine the vet wisely
put off the spay on the chance the infection in your poor kitty's
mouth might travel into her blood stream or somehow carry over into
the surgery site.

300 for tests sounds high, especially since this complex is so easily
recognizable. But the good news is, your new baby will be just fine,
and once you get it under control you will scarcely know there is
anything wrong with her. Bless you for taking care of this sweet
little thing. Let us see some photos of her when you get some! Good
luck with everything.