Old November 24th 03, 04:25 AM
Sherry

My position may not
always be popular but at least I can go away knowing I fight for what I
think is right.

Oh, Lord. This sounds eerily familiar. It's the strangest usenet phenomenon.
This is the second person I've run across who considers flaming on on usenet
"fighting for what is right." When push comes to shove, and "fighting for what
is right" actually involves spending money, getting your hands dirty and
bringing a stray cat into your home and figuring out how to separate it from
your cats and exactly what you're gonna do with it, suddenly it's not such a
hot idea. Pffft.

Sherry