Old December 7th 03, 01:22 AM
Ted Davis

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:27:24 GMT, "James Collins"
wrote:

Yea, one of my cats prefers to eat any pieces of dry food that has been
knocked out of the bowl BEFORE eating out of the bowl, almost as if to help
in cleaning up, the only way he can.
The other cat is often seen going through the motions of covering his food
up. The floor is vinyl, but aparently there is some imaginary dirt there,
cause he is going through the motions of burying it.

I finally found three dry foods (two flavors on one brand and one of
another) that none of my cats try to bury and is relished by all
thirteen of my cats, the neighbor's cat that hunts over here, one
feral cat, several possums, a coon, and the dog that keeps the coon
and possums away (well, she is supposed to).

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)