Old January 31st 05, 12:45 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 29 Jan 2005 09:26:11a, KellyH wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

If you can find a canned adult food that she likes, try mixing
in some powdered KMR for nutritional supplement. She might like
Wellness Turkey and Chicken since it is real food.

Good ideas, Kelly. Both of them will eat Wellness. The KMR is an
idea too. Thanks!

I've had foster kittens that gravitate towards my adult cats'
food (the shelter supplies me with Iams wet and dry). They seem
OK with it until they eat my cats' food, then they won't go back
to their own. They all grow and gain weight normally. Of
course then my cats want to eat the kitten food... sigh.

Yes, I'm having that problem with Bonnie finding and eating the dry
kitten food I leave for grazing since I'm gone for at least 10
hours a day during the week. I've mostly stopped that by blocking
the door so that there's only enough room for the kittens to get
through, and once they're too big for that, they shouldn't need to
have the dry all day. It's rough.

--
Cheryl