Old May 26th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Stinky Tails

Kreisleriana wrote:
I'm leaving for DC a bit later, so I was rushing around getting ready.
The cats were doing their usual under Mommy's feet stunt, and I
stepped on something and heard a yowl! Poor Stinky, I stepped on his
tail. But Stinky is very forgiving. He comes back and lets me make
it up to him with skritches.

Last night, I was watching TV on my back, with Stinky in one of his
preferred positions, reclining on me like a couch. Stinky is
mostly on my tummy and upper legs, facing away from me (he's watching
TV, too ). And somehow, his tail made its way up under my t-shirt,
which at first I didn't realize. Then he started moving his tail
around under the shirt, up and down. Gawd knows what it looked like.
Mom cruised by on her way to the kitchen, and said "What the hell
is *that*?"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

How funny! That Stinky is a little stinker!

Jill